Sunday, December 15, 2013

December 15, 2013

 The most exciting thing about this post is that my new camera has entered the picture!!! I've saved for a very long time and am now the proud owner of a Canon SL1 SLR camera!  I was pretty sick over Thanksgiving when it arrived, so Brecklyn-with her awesome and quick mind took the camera over and got these awesome shots.  She really is a natural. 



 This is our afternoon turkey trot.   It was remarkably fair and warm and we enjoyed just being outside together, having our first annual turkey trot and just being together. 

 Keiton defying gravity on the swing.  I'm not sure who enjoyed it more-Keiton or Dave. 


 Keiton showing the exhaustion of his efforts. 
 Coleman jumped in at the last minute for a sprint to the finish
 Talia's backhandspring.  She can do them by herself now. 


 My handsome boy

 We loved having "guests" for THanksgiving.  It always makes things a party. 


 Rhyse cheering herself on!  She told me after that she was now a runner and that she wanted to start jogging with me in the mornings. 
 Talia was our turkey trot winner and is obviously focused and working hard.  (Landen was suffering from stomach issues and had to go home)
 Talias first rip!  She has carefully tended it and nursed it with various wraps and bandages. 


No comments: